The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you;
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees;
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. (No tag backs)
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
Questions from My Nominator
1. What is your favorite book of all time and why?
I have a lot of favorite books and I admit it’s a pretty tough choice. But if I have to pick one… then I’ll choose Divergent by Veronica Roth because it’s basically the only book that left me all giggling and grinning and hysterical after I read the last sentence.
2. Would you go to your favorite place in the world alone or stay at home with your best friends?
I think staying at home with my best friends. Being at your favorite place alone is not fun at all. Sure you can do lots of things you like by yourself, but I would rather spend time at home or malls with my friends because it’s more fun.
3. What books can you see getting made into movies?
Probably Sweetly by Jackson Pearce. Or 52 Reasons to Hate My Father by Jessica Brody. I honestly don’t like movie adaptations, cause it usually ruins the awesomeness in the book ._. But maybe I will watch if it’s one of my favorite books.
4. Who are your top three book boyfriends?
Ugh… It’s a hard question, considering that I have a crush on fictional characters almost at every book I read >_<
*In no particular order*
1. Leo Valdez from Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan. (I was about to wrote Percy, but then he already has Annabeth and I love Leo as much as I love him so I decided to write Leo.)
2. Uriah from Divergent series by Veronica Roth. (I know this is crazy that I like him more than Tobias xD. But don’t get me wrong, I love Tobias but I fell in love with Uriah instantly when he first appears.)
3. Thane from Medusa Girls series by Tera Lynn Childs. (Who can’t resist mysterious boys? :P)
5. If you were to write a book what would be your main characters’ names?
Grace. I always like that name 🙂 As for the male… I don’t know. Maybe Ethan.
6. Print or eBook?
Print. Holding the real physical copies feels more awesome to me.
7. What’s your favorite pass-time apart from reading and reviewing?
I like surfing the internet, listening to music, watching movies or playing my DS.
8. Samsung Galaxy or Iphone 5?
I have no idea how to answer this because I’ve never used them. (I only have Blackberry.) Maybe I’ll like iPhone better, though. It fits my pocket.
9. What got you into blogging?
I just got into reading books in 2012 so I haven’t read much books, so I thought it was a great idea to share my reading progress and thoughts about books.
10. What book character can you relate to?
I could relate to Annie Nutter from Don’t You Wish by Roxanne St. Claire the most. I know how it feels to regret something that had happened, wishing things had never happened in my entire life, and I felt all of those emotions when I was reading it.
11. Oreos in milk: To dip or not to dip?
Not to dip. I’m not used to dipping oreo in milk. I usually dip biscuits in warm tea.
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I don’t have any siblings.
2. I have never read Harry Potter series and Twilight series. I’ve never watched their movies too.
3. Got stuck in a lift for more than half an hour in other country once.
4. When I was a kid I was obsessed with the color orange, I like drinking orange juice, but I don’t like eating the fruit orange.
5. I loved High School Musical 1 to 3 when I was in elementary school. Now, not so much, I guess. But I still like the songs.
6. I love playing Pokemon and I have played Pokemon Diamond, HeartGold and White. I always stick to Fire-type starters.
7. I like dogs and basically all cute things.
8. I used to love Bleach (manga) so much but last year I stopped reading it because it got impossibly nonsense. (What IS Ichigo???) Now I read Fairy Tail but I don’t like the random power-ups.
9. I always end up liking the parings in books or mangas which will never ever happen ._.
10. Accidentally left my cellphone in a rest room in other country once. Luckily, I found my cellphone back 😛
11. I’ve always wanted to play guitar or violin.
11 Questions For My Nominees
1. What was the first book you ever read? What did you think of it?
2. YA movie adaptations – Like it or hate it? Why?
3. Which one do you prefer, Hardcover or Paperback?
4. Who is your favorite fictional character? Why?
5. What is the most beautiful book cover you have ever seen?
6. Fanfiction – Love it or hate it? Why?
7. What’s your childhood dream? Have you achieved it or do you intend to make it come true?
8. What are three countries you want to visit? Why do you want to go there?
9. If you were a Disney character, who would be? Why?
10. How many hours in a day do you spend reading or blogging?
11. What do you think is the most depressing fictional character’s death and why?